Please send the following information to PIC@greysheet.org
A. Event Information in Plain Text, for example, MS Word, for cutting and pasting into website event list:
- Event name and type, for example, New York City Round Up
- Event date and time including time zone, for example, 1 PM ET
- Online events should include the equivalent times in the following time zones USA Pacific, Mountain, Central, Eastern; Iceland, UK, Ireland, Europe, Israel.
- Event location and/or Zoom ID and passcode
- If the event has any attendance requirements such as video‐only
- Event contact information
- If applicable) Sponsoring entity, for example, New York Metro Intergroup
- Contact information for at least two qualified GSA members including full names, phone numbers, and email addresses (No last names, addresses, phone numbers will be published on the website. Do not include these in image or PDF files.)
- ii. Brief description of event, for example, speaker and topic meetings open to all those interested in GSA.
B. Event Image for Home Page Slider
- 1200 x 630 Poster Image
- Minimal text in the image
- Indication that you have permission to use the image, for example, “It’s an original.” or “It’s in the public domain.”
C. Event Information in PDF for Downloading and Printing
D. (If applicable) Event Registration Link or Form
- Either a link to online form or a fillable PDF or Word document.
E. Affirmation that the event meets the four criteria for publication
All events published here meet the following criteria:
1. Organized by an event committee of at least two GSA members with at least 90 days of back-to-back GreySheet abstinence or by a GSA entity such as a registered GSA group or intergroup or a World Service Conference committee.
2. All meeting leaders and qualifiers have at least 90 days of back-to-back GreySheet abstinence.
3. The GreySheet food plan is not distributed at the event without a qualified GreySheet sponsor.
4. The event is not focused on food preparation and does not discuss foods by name.
For more information, contact the Public Information Committee: PIC@greysheet.org.